Search
Log In
Place Information
Code
Ar/Ab.AB2.12
Locus
12
Season
2008
Place Type
Feature
Period
Indeterminate
Remarks

A circular pit cut into bedrock in the northwest corner of operation AB2. Approximately 75% of the pit is included in the operation, the remaining 25% proceeding into the northern trench baulk. The matrix consists of a dark yellowish brown clayey silt containing high material frequencies and positioned directly underlying the northwest corner of locus 11. Soil samples were taken from multiple elevations in the pit.

Top Elevation
2185.699m
Bottom Elevation
2185.309m
Length
0.0m
Width
0.0m
Height
0.39m
Diameter
1.75m
Screened?
No
Excavated by trowel only?
No
Soil bags
1
Ceramic bags
1
Fauna bags
7
Lithic bags
1
TypeCodeEntered ByPeriodCompleteActions
PotteryAr/Ab.AB2.12.C.01Alan GreeneEarly Bronze Age / Ранняя БронзаYesViewEdit